Over the last four years, it has been a privilege to represent our community at City Hall.
Together, we have:
- Stopped Jets at the Island and completed the Bathurst Quay Neighbourhood Plan to continue Waterfront revitalization
- Invested in affordable housing across the downtown
- Built bike lanes on Bloor, fought for bike lanes across the city, and implemented over 140 safe streets initiatives
- Championed reliable and affordable transit, such as the King Street Transit Pilot
- Saved 401 Richmond and supported local arts and culture
- Secured a brand new YMCA in King West
- Started construction on a new community centre, new child-care, and two new schools in CityPlace
- Led the fight on the city’s overdose crisis and championed life-saving harm reduction services in Toronto
- Secured 11 new parks in our communities, and moved Rail Deck Park forward
Now more than ever, we need strong, compassionate, effective leadership to stand up for our downtown communities, and build a city for everyone. I hope to continue to do this as the City Councillor for Ward 10, Spadina-Fort York.
City Council Candidate for Ward 10, Spadina-Fort York